do i have to file on my taxes small cap gains ?

I sold some mutual funds this year,back several years ago i bought them and finally about 10 years later have sold them this year,and made a small capitol gains on them ie less than 700 dollars,one do i have to claim that ? and two if any one has turbo tax experiance,how do i put in how much i paid for then and how much i sold them for,ie to show that i indeed only made a small amount if i do have to claim a small amount.

Related Blogs

 Mail this post

Technorati Tags: , , ,